This page has moved to a new address.

Poppet show - My Poppet in the media this weekend

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Poppet show - My Poppet in the media this weekend

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Monday 24 October 2011

Poppet show - My Poppet in the media this weekend

As you all know I am becoming a fan of blatant self promotion, so for those of you that haven't seen the feature on My Poppet/me in the Herald Sun Home mag yesterday, here it is for your reading pleasure...
I love the tagline that they have used under the heading "Crafty creations that boldly go where no beige has gone before". I'm a bit of a closet Trekkie (Next Gen not Original series), so I really got a chuckle out of that one.

If you are new to the blog having discovered it through said article, I sometimes talk about things other than myself, although not lately. I hope you stick around, leave a comment to introduce yourself so we can all get to know each other a little better.


And if you actually want to read the article just click on the link here which will take you to some bigger images of the text.

Labels: ,