This page has moved to a new address.

Sponsor Profile - Mon*star Kids

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Sponsor Profile - Mon*star Kids

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Sponsor Profile - Mon*star Kids

I have been a fan of the Mon*star Kids clothing label for a long time now. When I opened the shop it was my number one 'must have' range. Monstar was a big hit with my customers too, I often had a waiting list of savvy mums wanting to snaffle up new stock. I know a lot of you out there are big fans and were quite sad to see the store close because you wouldn't be able to get your Monstar fix any more. Well fear not, Monstar now has an online store and the new season range does not disappoint. Fiona the creative talent behind Monstar has been nice enough to share a sneak peek of the new Summer range about to hit the stores very soon and available online now.

As usual the range has been made in Australia, and this season Fiona has designed some exclusive fabrics for the collection which have been printed in Melbourne. Monstar has always been about a hands on approach, with all the screen prints, embellishments and even button details finished by Fiona herself. Pop over and check out their new range. It's very reasonable priced and the quality is excellent.
You can also pick up a last season bargain on the Specials Page.

Find them here:
WEB SHOP : FACEBOOK

Labels: