This page has moved to a new address.

Shop Update - 100% cute

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Shop Update - 100% cute

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Thursday 14 July 2011

Shop Update - 100% cute

Here are some of the cute things I've recently listed in the shop. This update was colour themed around gelato colours. It includes some patterned washi tape, which you can buy as single rolls.

Check out all the new stuff here.

Just a note on shipping- The shopping cart in the store tends to overcharge on postage if you have lots of items, if your shipping seems high (eg. $15-$20 local) don't let that put you off ordering, I'm happy to refund any excess postage charges. Just send me an email -> cinti at mypoppet.com.au

I've been a little quiet on the blogging front because my laptop died as soon as I got home from Japan :(
It was beyond repair but luckily my data was salvageable. I have since crossed over to the 'darkside' and bought a mac. It's taking a little getting used to and I'm still working on transferring my data and e-mails over. So if I owe you an e-mail, sorry...

Tune into the blog tomorrow for some more Japanese Adventures...

Labels: ,