This page has moved to a new address.

Babushka Baby...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Babushka Baby...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Thursday 10 March 2011

Babushka Baby...

Yesterday, Miss Emma and I had an outing to visit the colourful Pilgrim Lee at her new shop girl gig, Do Re Me* in Elsternwick.
I'd been dying to get her into this sweet smock that I bought online (My Rocking wardrobe), and because it was a little drizzly, this bonnet I made with some awesome vintage knit finished off the ensemble perfectly. Emma quite liked the idea of a dummy pocket!
Pilgrim commented that she looked like a little Russian folk girl, except for the converse of course.
We had sushi for lunch and then a big tantrum that lasted most of the evening...I'm only just recovering from all the excitement.

*Isn't the website fab? Pilgrim designed it, my contribution was that little snippet of floral fabric in the corner.

Labels: ,