This page has moved to a new address.

Animation Friday - Thrifty Finds

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Animation Friday - Thrifty Finds

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Friday 25 March 2011

Animation Friday - Thrifty Finds

Ok, I admit I have a problem. You'll see me on the next episode of Hoarders crushed under a pile of moth eaten blankets...
After a day of op-shopping with Estelle, even though I went for company and not to buy anything, I came home with 5 blankets.
I think I'm just stockpiling them till the perfect project comes along. Until then they will fill up my already over flowing linen press and feed many generations of silverfish!

Why don't you share your little collection with everyone - with an animated twist of course!
It's really easy. Here are some simple instructions on how to make moving pictures...have a go, you've got all week. Post it to your blog and link here so we can all see. Remember to link back to this post so your other readers can join in to. Feel free to grab a little button for your sidebar


Labels: ,