This page has moved to a new address.

This week at Emma's House...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: This week at Emma's House...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Monday 1 November 2010

This week at Emma's House...

After a week of being stuck at home with a yucky cold, the thought to a long weekend with some 'Family time' sounded appealing (read Daddy looks after Emma whilst Mummy regains her sanity!).

On Sunday morning I headed off to brunch with a long time friend, super yummy breaky, chat, chat, chat, awesome book idea, that's another story...came home and 'Super Dad' had built Emma a TV box house. Being a practical kind of guy, the house was very functional, but lacked a certain style...Thanks to the magic of Picnik, it now has a lovely window box, and apple tree and a pet bunny. I've even managed to make the weather inside the lounge room sunnier than the weather out.

Hope you all enjoy your Cup Day holiday, not in Melbourne? Too bad :( I'll think of you whilst I'm lying in. hehe!

Check out what everyone got up to this week over at Lou's

Labels: