This page has moved to a new address.

Top 20!

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Top 20!

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Tuesday 9 December 2008

Top 20!


Was thrilled to see My Poppet in the Sunday Age M magazine this weekend listed as one of Melbourne's Top 20 gift shops. Honoured to be alongside some of my favorite shops including Douglas and Hope, Cottage Industry and Hudson. Hopefully some more of you lovely people out there will come along to visit the store, I'm sure you won't be disappointed...By the way, I've had a couple of people ring saying that their credit cards won't work on Paypal checkout on Poppet in the Post. If that happens, please give me a ring and i can process your card over the phone to get your goods out to you the same day. I wouldn't want you to miss out on the goodies I've got in store.


Have also listed an under $10 and under $20 category which makes shopping for stocking fillers a breeze.






Labels: