This page has moved to a new address.

My Poppet News Update!!

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: My Poppet News Update!!

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Friday 12 December 2008

My Poppet News Update!!

Lots happening around the place.
I'm very pleased to announce that My Poppet has a new team member (I can call it a team now because there is 2 of us). Jo, who you may know from such places as Violet and Rose, will be starting regular hours as of the new year. I'm sure you'll all make her feel welcome.
Jo is famous for her button bracelets and recently she has added some new additions to here collection...


all available on Poppet in the Post of course.

Important dates - for Poppet in the Post Customers

If you want to make sure your parcels arrive before Christmas, Australia post has advised me of final shipment dates for the following cities.

Melbourne - Friday 19th Dec.

Sydney & Adelaide - Thursday 18th Dec.

Brisbane & Hobart - Wednesday 17th Dec.

Perth - Monday 15th Dec.

add an extra day if you are in a rural area.

So please place your orders before then so you don't miss out. These dates are guidelines only based on Australia Post reasonable time frames, My Poppet can not take responsibility for parcels not arriving before Christmas.

I am happy to organise express post, please contact me via telephone to place your order.

Summer Holidays

please note summer holiday closing hours on right side bar