This page has moved to a new address.

Parcel mania!

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Parcel mania!

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Thursday 13 November 2008

Parcel mania!

Wow the week has just flown by, I've been so busy packing Poppet in the Post orders and waddling off to the post office. (Don't know why I'm waddling, I'm hardly even showing!)
Why so many online orders you ask? Well its because of this sweet little article in the Sunday Life magazine this past weekend...

So I'm doing my best to keep Poppet in the Post up to date and well stocked, lots of new products listed every day. Quite a big job really, this online shop business is hard work!


Melamine cups are back in stock, lots of colours available
Market wisdom Part 2 coming next week
How cute are these Sheriff badges?


Labels: