This page has moved to a new address.

New stock & shop updates...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: New stock & shop updates...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Saturday 8 November 2008

New stock & shop updates...

Thanks for all of your warm wishes re: the last post. Not going to bore you with baby talk (most of you have been there and done that). So I thought you might like to see some pretty pictures of new stock...I love these new vintage button brooches that arrived in a parcel yesterday from Stacey of Sheep's Clothing fame. Don't they look lovely on my little dresses. They're only $7.95 each, I've listed them on Poppet in the Post along with lots of other new and fantastic bits...
Also back in stock are Blue Picnic sets $36.95 (play food not included) and Red tea Sets $38.95 includes suitcase.
These are not available online as postage will vary from state to state. If you are interested in these, contact me with your postcode for a postage quote.
Have a great weekend...