This page has moved to a new address.

Fiesta time!

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Fiesta time!

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Tuesday 2 September 2008

Fiesta time!

My window is so cheering me up today... I feel like I'm at a Mexican Fiesta...You don't really see enough fluorescent pink cats around these days, so kitschy I love it!
Melamine cups in a rainbow of colours, beautiful quality only $5.95 each. Don't mean to name drop but guess
who grabbed these right out of my hands as i was unpacking the box? Pull along pink cat and ducky, made in Poland (probably for the last 35 years at least) $24.95 each.

Mexican oil cloth Bunting is weather resistant and can happily live out doors all summer, $46.95 for about 5m
...Mmmm...is anyone else getting a craving for nachos?