This page has moved to a new address.

Coat hangers, Red wagons and general ramblings...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Coat hangers, Red wagons and general ramblings...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Thursday 11 September 2008

Coat hangers, Red wagons and general ramblings...

Coat hangers...the bane of my existence at the moment. I know it all sounds a bit trivial, there are bigger problems in the world, but no matter how many hangers I have, it just never seems to be enough! I have the same problem at home, but at least there every thing finds its rightful place on the floor!
Now I have so much fantastic spring/summer stock coming in and no where to put it, any suggestions?
Red Wagons...seem to be the theme at the shop today. Apart from having these fantastic little red mini wagons in store ( and on Poppet in the Post), I not long ago received a delivery of wagon themed outfits made from super cute 50's esque fabric.Redwagon dress $49.95 (sizes 1,3,4)
Red wagon top $44.95 (sizes 0,2, 3, 4), matching skirt $49.95 (sizes 2 to 6)
I love the little trim and ruffle details on the skirt.
General ramblings...One of the most FAQ I get at the shop is 'Does this come in pink?' The answer is usually 'No', but sometimes I make an exception. This is the only pink dress I've ordered this summer, I've got a feeling they'll sell pretty quickly.
Pink party dress, sizes 1 to 4 $74.95