This page has moved to a new address.

Chookleaf Shoe Clearance!

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Chookleaf Shoe Clearance!

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Wednesday 11 June 2008

Chookleaf Shoe Clearance!



Its about time to do some stock counting, so I thought I'd make like easier for myself and drastically slash the prices of my remaining pairs of Chookleaf shoes. I will no longer be stocking them so here's your chance to grab a bargain.

Mention the blog and you can take home a pair for only $45 that's a saving of $24 off the RRP

Sizes remaining vary from 1 to 5 depending on style. Choose from Crown shoe, Spanish shoe, frizzle shoe


Strictly 1st come 1st served (no lay by no exchange)

Offer valid till the end of the month only

photo credit - chookleaf