This page has moved to a new address.

Surprises and other nice things...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Surprises and other nice things...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Tuesday 18 December 2007

Surprises and other nice things...

I received a couple of wonderful surprises today that got me right into the Christmas spirit.

Firstly a parcel arrived full of goodies from Dick & Dora. Thanks so much guys, you really didn't have to but I'm glad you did, your ornaments are beautiful and I will cherish them for many Christmases to come. Totally unexpected and brightened my day up immediately. If you want to buy some of these you'll have to go to Kids in Berlin, Victoria st North Melbourne. Mine are definitely not for sale


Then Jhoanna popped in for a visit and i had the pleasure of meeting her gorgeous little girls. And, she brought me a little gift of my most favoritest chocolate ever KoKo Black...mmmm...no picture because some of it was my lunch and the rest i have to hide so the big mouse in my house doesn't eat it all. (conveniently he doesn't read the blog so he won't even know i have it, hee hee!) Thanks again Jhoanna, you really really didn't have to.

And then...a last minute delivery of toys...brought to you by the letter K...

Kaleidoscope...



Kewpie dolls...

I will be opening every day until Christmas with extended hours on the weekend 10am to 4pm on both Saturday and Sunday and until 5.30pm on Christmas Eve.
Then I will close the shop from Christmas day until the 5th of February for a well earned rest (being your own boss has its advantages)