This page has moved to a new address.

VIP Shopping nights @ My Poppet

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: VIP Shopping nights @ My Poppet

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Tuesday 20 November 2007

VIP Shopping nights @ My Poppet

I have planned two VIP Shopping Nights for all my lovely mailing list and Blog reading friends.

There will be champagne involved, probably pink cos it's my favorite, and lovely gifts for everyone that comes.
As usual, Free gift wrapping will be available to save on last minute 'oh no run out of sticky tape/ribbon' panic attacks!

The dates are: Sunday 2nd December 2pm to 5pm (technically an afternoon but i can live with that!) & Thursday 29th November 6pm to 9pm Sorry Cancelled...Now I can watch the Heros season final Yay!

Places are limited so RSVP ASAP to secure your places and gifties.
Sorry due to space restrictions the kids will have to stay at home.
"Another Champagne?"
"Why not?"



I've just updated Poppet in the Post, Check out my most favorite t-shirt ever!