This page has moved to a new address.

inspired...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: inspired...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Wednesday 7 November 2007

inspired...

I set myself so many tasks this weekend, and of course i didn't even finish half of what i had planned to complete!! And between a wedding, a full days work and lots of Melbourne cup day commitments, my 'long weekend' was whittled down to a few short hours of free time.

I did manage to squeeze in some inspired sewing...and made 3 dresses with some vintage scarves from my ever growing collection.
They are reversible, so the picture above shows 2 dresses, front and back. I really loved how they turned out. I didn't use a pattern so the sizing is very flexible- maxi dress on a 3yo to a mini dress on a 7yo. They can even double a an adult size top! (I may take one on holiday if i don't sell them by January)

This one is my favorite, the striped ribbon is gorgeous and was in an old nescafe jar full of old trims that i picked up at my favorite Bric-a-brac shop in Niddrie called Sorelle. Worth a visit if you're down that way.

The dresses are $55 each and i am happy to post anywhere in Australia, please call or email for payment options.

Sorry Sold Out - More available soon, must get busy