This page has moved to a new address.

Take care in the sun this summer!

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Take care in the sun this summer!

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Friday 26 October 2007

Take care in the sun this summer!


Sun protection is something I am really passionate about so I am really excited to be able to offer a great new Australian made range of stylish swimwear for kids.
Designed by Veronique, a French/Australian mum who was driven to action after having a pre-cancerous skin lesion removed from her shoulder. She sourced the best quality fabric available with the highest sun protection factor to protect young vulnerable skin. Her designs are really fun and stylish…no fluro to be seen, now that’s got to be good. Veronique also tells me her baby sizes can easily be worn over Huggies Swimmer nappies.
All Wikipop swimsuits are made in Australia using the best quality Lycra® fabric which conforms to the Australian & New Zealand standards for UV sun protection UPF 50+. High sun protection swimwear is really important as we have one of the highest rates of skin cancer in the world. Exposure to the sun in childhood significantly increases the risk of developing skin disorders in later life. If you w
ould like more information on skin care for children please visit the sun smart website .
The styles pictured are in stock now and I also have the catalogue available with the different ranges which can be ordered in.

PS. I completed my BAS statement this morning YAY! Feels good to cross another job off the list - well done me!