This page has moved to a new address.

Just hanging around...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Just hanging around...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Thursday 25 October 2007

Just hanging around...

I was just hanging around the shop today (pretty quiet coz it's raining!) when to my delight I had a visit from Pei Pei, a fellow fabric addict and brilliant softie 'designer' (he he he!).
She brought a couple of her lovely bunnies in to decorate the store with, as you can see by the picture they both enjoy just hanging about as well. Now we can all just hang about together...
Being the experienced blogger that she is, I took advantage and picked her brain to solve all those blogging riddles that have confounded me until now.
Thanks to Pei Pei i can now do this pretty cool huh?
and this


although I'll have to refrain from striking though everything just because i now can. Thanks for those tips, will come in handy for sure!