This page has moved to a new address.

Do you ship?

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Do you ship?

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Friday 5 October 2007

Do you ship?


I've had a few requests lately, from people that don't live in Melbourne, to sell products on-line and ship.

I'm not keen on setting up an on-line store but would like to offer some special ranges to customers further afield.

I was thinking of offering a limited number of one great product a week for sale on the blog.

Would love to hear any ideas/feedback from you guys out there, especially if you have tried something like this on your own blog. I need to sort out the payment/logistic side properly so I can offer the same great service that I offer in store.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated - it's brainstorming time people!