This page has moved to a new address.

Morning tea...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Morning tea...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Thursday 27 September 2007

Morning tea...

I often get a little bit peckish at around 10.30am...longingly gazing at Anne's knitted lamingtons wishing they were real, I contemplate walking down the street for some sweet treats before deciding that it's too much effort and that my hips could do without all that yummy, yummy coconut...mmm...
Good job Anne, inventor of the 1st 100% fat free diet Lamington!
And here are the pictures of the 'ruffle bum' bloomers that I made this weekend - as promised.
I think they look super cute, I'll be making more in different vintage fabrics as these sell through.

Also, before I forget, My Poppet will be closed this Saturday Grand Final Day, then back to normal as of next week.